Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving, the finale





I realize that I am drawing out the Thanksgiving blog here and it is time to move on to the next holiday (after all, Eden did meet Santa today), but like my mom said in her Thank You card (Yes, she has already sent us a Thank You card for visiting her at the ranch! She is that good... I am supposed to send her one, right? Well, instead she thanked us for eating all of her food and destroying her house.) And I digress... Anyway, my mom and I agree (Eden too) that we had one pretty fun celebration. Can you blame us? We have A LOT to be thankful for!


Here is how we concluded our weekend of gratitude:



Enjoying a visit with Grandma Jeanne, aka Nene






Loving the outcome of the KU vs. MU football game




Spending every waking moment with the cousins




Kicking off the Christmas season with ginger bread houses


P.S.... just wait until you hear what Eden asked for from Santa today. This kid is a riot!

No comments: