Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Camden, Maine in Autumn

Highlights:


.: Visiting my dearest childhood friend, Amanda, and feeling a part of myself become whole again in her presence.


.: Watching our kids play as though they've known each other forever.


.: Soaking in the beauty of their surroundings. If you've never been to Maine, you've gotta check it out.


.: Spending four consecutive days and nights with my husband (a rarity last month), including a date night (...now that NEVER happens).


.: Enjoying ourselves so much that I forgot to get out my camera... except for the afternoon we took this hike. Amanda's kids call this Santa's house, so we wrote letters of our Christmas wishes and left them under the door.


The best part... all Eden asked for was a baby brother/sister. (I included the word "healthy", for my wish.)






































No comments: