Thursday, October 7, 2010

May The Road Rise To Meet You


We are here:


Eden and August have been left in very capable hands with my parents. I am quite aware of their abilities, they did raise me, however it has been 30 years or so since they had a four-year old (and longer since a baby) so I may have gone a little over the top with preparations... what do you think?

There are labels on the dressers:




Detailed directions for Eden's medicine, dosing, and August's breathing treatments:




Instructions throughout the house for meals, schedules, and electronics:




The baby food has been made:



The breast-milk has been stored:




And if everything goes well... they will eat
(and drink from a bottle), sleep, and be merry.

This is my first overnight trip without August. Man, it's rough!
(Eden broke me in fast by spending her first 33 nights in the hospital.)

Hopefully someone is singing his song to him before bed.





Happy Birthday, Susan/Grammy!

No comments: