Sunday, January 30, 2011

This one is for Grammy

Brian's mom was just here, visiting and helping with the kids, as she left she said she needed an updated photo of the two kids together. This is the best I could come up with... it may be time for another visit with Lori.


Why is it so impossible to get a good photo of them both?

Every picture seems to have at one kid undressed...



One rear-end...


One silly face...


Or one stuffed in a shopping cart.



P.S. Thank you for everything, Susan. You take such good care of us!

2 comments:

Beth said...

The top picture is wonderful, unplanned and natural. Both kids look good. I love the other pictures also....kids are always on the go and you grab pictures as you can. Your kids are absolute treasures.

love,Aunt B

Susan said...

Thanks for the picture; I wanted to update some pictures on my office wall and the one you posted is perfect! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to see the 4 of you as often as I do. Having caught up on my sleep now, I'll be ready for Eden's birthday next month!!

Love, Grammy/Susan