Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goodbye Ranch, Hello Sienna


(Just a picture my mom found... but looks like Eden, huh?)


We have reluctantly returned from the Ranch. Eden was in cousin heaven, Brian got some much needed rest, and I was a blubbering mess overwhelmed with the meaning of the holiday. I have tons of Thanksgiving pictures and stories to share, but first need to make an important baby announcement.....




Zander's baby sister, Sienna was born yesterday! Welcome to the world you precious girl. (You thought I was going to announce my own pregnancy? Haha. Oh, no!) Eden and I were able to visit them at the hospital today and she is the most beautiful little being. Megan and I were equally amazed at her ability to eat, breathe, and exist without assistance from the NICU - I mean, babies are actually born with these skills? Needless to say, with Zander's birthing complications, Megan's experience as a Labor and Delivery Nurse, and their relationship with Eden - the Lee family is overjoyed to have such a healthy, strong little girl. And. So. Am. I!


Sienna, we love you so much already.


P.S. I got so caught up in the moment that I forgot to take pictures!

No comments: