Monday, September 6, 2010

7 down and a lifetime to go!

Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.


I just about melted after hearing this story and then forced Brian to sit for five whole minutes and watch it too. Here, Danny and Annie, recount their 27 years of marriage... from their first date 'til death do them part. I can only hope Brian and I are this sweet after 20 more years together. If this past weekend of celebrating was a test - Me allergic to the outdoors and sick to my stomach, Brian covered in hives, August waking up 2 times a night and Eden talking/screaming in her sleep, all of us cozied up in one room - we should be just fine.

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie. You are the best choice I've ever made. I love you.


2 comments:

Erin Murphy said...

I shouldn't have listened to that at work - it was so sweet and sad! How are you all feeling?

Eden Raine Murphy said...

Sorry, I should have warned you!

Funny you should ask how we are feeling... Eden's sick, sick, sick. I'm exaggerating a tad, but she did cry herself to sleep tonight with what I think is an ear infection. Antibiotics and no school tomorrow, yay!