Monday, June 13, 2011

My little mom

and her willing accomplis...



I knew she could get him out of his crib, I just never knew what it actually looked like.



I was pleased to see that there wasn't as much "drop" as I was imagining.



She must have gotten too many kudos for getting him out of bed, because in the same day (with NO PROMPTING whatsoever from me) she changed his diaper all on her own. I came in at the last minute and luckily had my camera in hand.



And lucky for her, it was not a "number 2" diaper. "Oh, I checked first Mommy", she said.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks, Kera...for the continuing smiles from seeing the kids. August doesn't look like the little boy we saw last June in OR.

love,
Beth

Susan said...

So we may need chain link fence for your visit next month??? We love all the pictures and updates! Ali is here and very anxious to see her cousins (oh and all the rest of the family...)go fishing and ride in the kayak and paddle boat. See you soon......