Monday, November 10, 2008

Hearts, Kisses, and Smiles




We started Thursday night with dinner out (what a treat!). We went to a little Peruvian restaurant with the Bogans, rose our glasses to Eden, and sat back as our children ran free in the empty restaurant. The Peruvian food was for us and seeing Colton was all Eden's pleasure. I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera as they fed each other! Watch out Zander, there is an even younger boy moving in.




Friday we had a family dinner at home. My brother, Lance, was in town and so he, Aaron, Leslie, and Zach joined us. I went a little overboard with insisting on either red or heart shaped food. On the menu were red stuffed bell peppers, almond rice pilaf, baked apples, and chocolate chip red velvet cake. Oh, and don't forget the red wine. Yummy, heart filled, and festive!

















At what age do you have to stop kissing your cousin?






P.S...





Thank you, Eden, for making your parents smile this weekend... and everyday.





1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your necklace. You're pretty.