Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A thousand words





I realize that this child and her incredible experience have changed my life like nothing else could. I view the world differently now, I do. Therefore, I spend most of my days looking through a narrowed lens and don't allow myself the chance to give and feel and be for others... like I once thought I would... like my friend, Gustavo Fernandez, does. We were lucky enough to at least take part in his recent venture.

We also came away with some breath-taking shots of our miracle girl. Just looking at these makes my heart skip a bit; I'm sure I could come up with a thousand words for each photo. Now if I could just put them on paper and send them to our donor family (we are allowed to make contact after a year), but I haven't gotten past "thank you..."

































































Thank you so much, Gustavo!


For more info on Gustavo's work and his HOGS for kids project go here and here. You'll be glad you did... he's amazing!

1 comment:

Gustavo said...

Loved capturing Eden's love for life and abundant energy, looking forward to doing it again soon!