Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Miracle on Kearney Street



August Redding, my adorable 8 week old, slept 7 consecutive hours through the night! I woke up with the most amazing feeling, like I'd been given a gift... no more than a gift, an AWARD... "First and foremost, I'd like to thank my son for honoring all my hard work with a couple extra hours of sleep; I'd like to thank the Baby Wise book and my sister-in-law for encouraging me to read it; and last, I'd like to thank the glass and a half of wine that probably made it all possible." Ha!

Oh, and I got both kiddos to smile for a picture... I guess than makes 2 miracles!



3 comments:

Erin Murphy said...

So the secret is out then??

Eden Raine Murphy said...

Hahahaha! Brian rarely reads the blog anyway... but yes, the secret is out.

Eden Raine Murphy said...

By the way, he hasn't done it again. No complaints though... because I know he can do it and I am just happy with the longer stretches of sleep.