Monday, March 29, 2010

Ah, Spring!


Obviously, we've been a little behind here at Eden's Heart... please accept our apologies. We just got back from a 10 day spring break excursion to visit family in Garden City, KS and my parent's ranch. I had high hopes of catching up on lots of things - including blogging - but alas, my 'to do' list was larger than my ambition. Stay posted as we attempt to fill you in on life around here lately.

As we drove into Denver, it felt as though Spring was welcoming us home. Needless to say, we greeted her with open arms! We could not wait to get outside!


Check out August on his virgin stroller ride...



And Eden trying to keep up behind us...




I feel as though I am finally waking up after two long seasons -
incubation followed by hibernation.

1 comment:

ufo said...

complimenti!vostra รจ una famiglia stupenda .vi faccio tantissimi auguri.tottufo Roma