Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Boogie


The weekend after Eden's actual birthday, she had a party at the D Note, a pizza joint/bar that entertains children with "Baby Boogie" on Sunday afternoons. Children's music fills the air, running and dancing is encouraged, and there are plenty of instruments to go around. We topped off the event with some rainbow cupcakes and party hats... but the highlight for Eden was her new found love - the guitar! She picked it up and played like she'd been doing it her entire life. Man, this girl is destined for music and dance.











2 comments:

Erin Murphy said...

OMG. I love that frosting. I still dream about it. Also, I love the picture of August and I - although Mom pointed out that my shirt looks like it reads "I Love Ed". Eden and Ed. haha.

Beth said...

Eden looks like a rock star with her guitar, what fun pictures.

Loved the picture of Erin and August :)