Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"How Could Anyone"


Every day for the last FOUR years I have sung this song to little Miss Eden Raine. She now has trouble going to sleep without it. It has been sung to her at home and in the hospital - even from Hawaii and New York; in fact, I had to sing it to her from my hospital bed while delivering August. She knows every word... although I've changed her "loving" to her "living" is a miracle.

You may think that's a little over the top, but I don't. After years of health struggles and development setbacks, a short stature and separation issues, I feel compelled to ingrain in her little brain how utterly amazing she really is.

Eden, you are the most beautiful, whole, and miraculous creature I have ever met. From the moment you were born and every day of the last four years, I have celebrated your birth and have been especially grateful for your choice to stay here (twice). You have settled yourself deep into my soul.

With all that I am,
Happy Birthday




1 comment:

Resia said...

What a happy moment with a little angel