Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vacations and the Real World

Last weekend we all took a 5 day vacation of sorts:

August and I went to KC for my mom's hooding ceremony (yay, Mom!).

Eden got five full days alone with her daddy (and a break from her mother).

Brian took some time off work (he went in late and left early).

I only had one child and tons of family help.


It was glorious!



Now... it is back to reality for the Murphy Family:

Brian is in LA and OK this week.

Eden is missing him terribly.

August has an eye infection and a cold.

And when did I shower last???




But at least I have my little helper back:


(She climbs into his crib when he wakes up crying. She brings pillows, blankets, toys and the pacifier - I think I even see a bib in this picture... I guess you never know what you might need!)

No comments: