Monday, October 6, 2008

Among the fields of gold



It was a magical day for the Murphy family this weekend. Eden left the city and entered the mountains for the first time in over 7 months.





In her short life Eden hasn't yet grasped her parents love for the mountains, but she could feel our energy and was just happy to be out of the house.
























My dear Eden Raine, welcome back to the mountains. What a pleasure it is to bring you here. My favorite time of year.




"I never make promises lightly.... but I swear in the days still left, we will walk in fields of gold."


2 comments:

Erin said...

Those pictures are amazing, not only of the trees, but of Eden in the forest! I am so glad to see her happy. I hope you and Brian are doing well too!

Lots of Love,
Erin

Lois Tooley said...

Kera:

Your work on the blog is amazing. I cry each time I see it. Love the aspen. Thank you for this joyous tribute to Edene .