Sunday, October 12, 2008

Get out your umbrellas




The weathermen of emotion say, "When it rains, it pours". So it must be monsoon season at our house.


On Wednesday morning... Eden looked like this:







On Wednesday afternoon, Eden was doing this:







We were so happy!






And after a blissful 4 hours.... this happened:



I know, I know. I have thought and felt everything you are... especially shock and wonder.

The shortest version of the story is that Eden took a nose dive off of the kitchen chair and onto the tile floor breaking both bones in her forearm, just at the wrist. I have struggled with deciding how to share this news, as I am having trouble understanding it as well. How can Eden handle any more? A heart transplant, broken leg, and now a broken arm?

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day.

No comments: