Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twin Cousins







I never had a sister to look like, dress like, or strive to be like.... but luckily I grew up with the greatest cousin ever (and we kinda look alike - extra bonus). Since Eden doesn't have any siblings either, I am so happy that she has so many wonderful cousins. They are all special to her, of course, but Campbell has found a little place in Eden's heart. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that she is older by an influential amount of months. It is just the right amount of months (15) to equal sainthood... Eden worships the ground she walks on. I remember that feeling so well. I actually preferred clothes that said "Kate" rather than "Kera"! So, I am not sure if these two girls are dressed alike to satisfy me or them... but aren't they adorable??



sidewalk chalk

heading out to explore

(only the best cousins will pull you in a wagon)


pine cone hunt







At the park in Scott City, an hour drive from the ranch!








Playdough fun




Celebrating a great day!

Thanks for meeting me at the ranch, Campbell.

No comments: