Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trip to Washington



Brian and Eden spent 6 days in Seattle and Spokane for Mother's Day weekend. Although I wasn't there, I have heard extensive details on the fun that was had, I've seen the pictures (highlighted below) and mostly I've spent that last week learning (and trying to reverse) all the new phrases Eden learned from her VERY FUNNY aunt Erin and uncle Kevin (above).



Such as:

1) We blow our noses with tissue rather than "boogie hunting" with our fingers.


2) Sign language is great, especially the "I love you" sign, but the "L" shape on her forhead is not so nice.


3) Fingers don't go in your mouth, particularly not to wet one and then put in another's ear.


4) Polite girls say "No Thank You", not "Heck No!"


5) And last, but not least... We call the extra flesh on our back sides our "behind" or "bottom", not "stinker butt".













1 comment:

Erin Murphy said...

Ok WELL, first of all I am only responsible for the last 3 of those 5 comments...so I think that is not SO bad!! Plus, Eden loved it all!!