Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching Up

Eden and I are at the ranch this week for a little R&R and family time. This has been an especially good trip because we also brought my nephew, Zachary. They have had so much fun together... and of course, I forgot my camera cord, so I can't upload any pictures while we are here.

In the mean time, since I've been a little absent lately, I will update you on some other things Eden has been enjoying lately. My goal is to include some of her favorite music as well.

This is her favorite Friday morning activity: Therapy with Cindy!






She is gaining lots of core strength and endurance... a few of the things she was lacking after her heart transplant.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love seeing Eden swinging and doing all those kid activities. She looks like she is having soooo much fun.

Aunt Beth