Thursday, August 26, 2010

The back-to-school count down... Day 4

Day 4 = Visiting School / "Play-date"

We decided that another special way to get Eden ready to go back to school is to remind her of all the friends she will get to see. Today we visited Eden's preschool, said hi to some of her teachers, and then brought her classmate, Ashlynn, home with us for a play-date. Eden showed surprising interest in returning on Monday... we'll see!

Since I didn't bring my camera to school with us, I will show you what else we did today. Back to school clothes shopping - 21st century style! This is Eden's imitation of what she saw me doing on the phone with my mom.
Man... I leave the room for a second and she has taken over... talking to her imaginary mom about tights vs. leggings and whether or not 'this' will match with 'that'.




P.S. I'm starting to get really nervous. Is all this preparation still going to lead to total meltdown?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the tattoo...
Maybe there will be a train wreck, but most importantly, Eden will always know that you have her interests at heart and confidence that you know best - even if she is SURE she knows best. We'll be waiting for a full account - how she did and how Mom did!! We love you all.