Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The back-to-school count down... Day 5

Day 5 = Neighborhood Fun

Today we loaded up the stroller and took to the neighborhood. We hit the local park, coffee/ ice cream shop, and even checked in on some friends.

One of Eden's least favorite parts of going back to school is her lack of freedom. She loves making her own schedule (or so she thinks!), moving at her own speed, and the familiarity of her surroundings. I mean, what kind of school is going to allow naked water play?!








In case you're wondering... August has been joining in on our week's adventure... when he's not sleeping, that is!




(Lindsey and her son Tate, in the pool with Eden)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing Eden naked makes my COCK hard. I want to slide my dick up and down her sweet, sexy ass and then right when I'm about to cum stick the tip of my dick into her hole so that I blow my load inside her

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mooie foto waarbij het meisje net even aan haar plasser aan het voelen is

Anonymous said...

I love her little ass

harry said...

i cant stop stroking my bbc to her sẽxy little ass

BIGQ said...

Is there any more pictures like this I want to see more of her sexy little body she makes me so rock hard and turned on

Anonymous said...

here is more
https://grekagitia31.cc/invite/i=25284

Anonymous said...

here is more of other kids
https://grekagitia31.cc/invite/i=25284

Readingbooks said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens