Sunday, January 11, 2009

A letter home




Dear Daddy,


We have had a great time in Western Kansas, but I've missed you terribly. We survived the road trip without your driving skills. Even though mommy's knuckles turned white a time or two, she did a great job of entertaining me with a game of "I spy out the window". I learned several new words... like grain elevator, windmill, and tumbleweed. Mommy's also not as good at keeping my necessary electronics charged - both the camera and my dvd player have died, her laptop however seems to keep working. Hummm? We spent a fun two days with Grandma NeNe, cousins Campbell and Whitney, and the rest of our family in Garden City. I love Campbell so much! I just follow her around and copy everything she does. She taught me to duck at the camera, lounge while watching TV, and ride a scooter. She is one of the coolest big kids I know... well, you're pretty cool, but you're my daddy! We're back at the ranch now and will be heading home tomorrow. I can't wait to see you! (I've even cried myself to sleep a time or two because I miss hearing your voice.) I hope that you have had a great time in the mountains and have saved enough energy to give mom a break when we get home.


Your dearest daughter,


Eden Raine



No comments: