Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My future's so bright....


... I've gotta wear shades!




Funny lines for the day...


"Eden, today's a special day. It's Obama's Inauguration. Can you say - IN-AUG-UR-A-TION?"

"NO!"

"Come on, Eden, try. IN-AUG-UR-A-TION"


"NO!"

"Please?"

"No, Mommy. I can't say inauguration!"

(You just did)



Then, after Eden had commented several times throughout the day about 'President Obama, this.... and Obama's our president that...' I was feeling very successful and decided to show off to Brian at the dinner table.

So I say, "Eden, can you tell Daddy what Obama is?" "Who is Obama?"


She looks up at him with complete confidence and says, "A ROCK STAR!"


Well, I guess after a full day of CNN, he must at least seem like a movie star.




This is our little 'rock star' in the bath tonight...



... what a great day.


No comments: