Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tribute to Cardiomyopathy

The Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation has been a life saver for us - more like a life line. It is the only one of it's kind and can be credited for any information I have about Eden's heart disease. Their list serve of families has become an extension to my family. They are the only other people that know where we've been and truly understand our struggles. We share successes and set backs, test results and doctors, research and advise. I am so grateful that such a resource exists and owe so much of my knowledge and strength to these families.

This slide show was just finished today, but the development and collection of photos began before we became members. Therefore, you won't see Eden in any of the pictures. It was so nice for me to put a face with the names I have read so much about. I just want to reach through the screen and kiss each one of them!

(Unfortunately) We are not alone. (Thank God) We are not alone.

No comments: