Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All dressed up... no place to go


Eden has been sick for almost three weeks. She has a cold of some sort and is quite the champ at it, I might add. This sucker will not go away. We finally had some blood tests run at the end of last week to look for specific "rejection causing" viruses. The results came back today: negative. This is good news of course, but a secret little part of me was hoping for an anti-viral to knock this out. But alas, we are left with waiting it out. Luckily, Eden has a high tolerance for such annoyances. However... she has had it with the solitary confinement... the fun of orange juice shots has worn off... and if she comes within even eye sight distance of that blue bulb syringe she falls to the floor in hysterics. It was even entertaining to hear her say "I'm sit" (rather than I'm sick) for the first couple of weeks, but now we are all ready for it to be over.


Don't worry, in the mean time, I have not slowed down my picture taking one bit. Sure she is sick and I should probably get the flash out of her face... but I can't help myself. It's an addiction.

Here is some of what you've been missing:



Mother-daughter spa day (at home)



Indoor exploring



Outdoor bundling

Tinkerbell dancing


Midnight snacking(No picture series of Eden can ever be complete without her favorite outfit - Nothing at all!)

P.S. That's a temporary tattoo on her belly

P.S.S. Yeah... finally new back splash!


No comments: