Friday, February 6, 2009

Back in the High Life Again



Last weekend we spent a few days at our friends' family place in Winter Park. I am continually amazed at our new found appreciation for vacation. It is no secret that we love the mountains and an added bonus to see Eden's enjoyment as well.


I have also noticed that the ratio of Eden's smiles and my picture taking are correlated. Hence, the multitude of shots below. I actually had to erase a few of Brian and Eden waving their hands for me to put the camera away! Here we are snowshoeing on a beautiful sunny morning. The pictures speak for themselves.








































The best part, for me, was watching Chaco. He was in HEAVEN. I think he looked up at me more than once and said, "Now these are the parents I remember!"



"If you light a path for somebody, it will also brighten your path" -- Chinese Proverb

No comments: