Saturday, February 14, 2009

The world will be a better place

when there are more heart decorations and less health insurance complications!






Luckily, I've been consumed this week with... Eden's cold turning into an ear infection (her first ever!), health insurance woes and preparing for my thesis proposal defense.... otherwise, I would be out roaming the department store valentine isles and convincing myself not to buy another tacky heart. (I do pride myself in only choosing very tasteful, very classic heart decor, but of course, I am my only judge of that!)

Valentine's Day used to just be a so-so holiday for me. I could take it or leave it. Now, we can't get enough of the HEARTS! Both of this variety (man made)....

... and this too (all natural).



Because of the crazy week, we are a little behind in sending out our Valentines. Here's a little sneak peak.

Happy Heart Day!!

No comments: